Maintenance / Installation Technician
The maintenance/ installation technician installs signs as well as performs maintenance as required to the physical structure and surrounding property.
Essential Functions of Position Include, but Not Limited to, the Following:
- The ability to work from elevated platforms up to 70 feet in height. Must be able to lift weight up to 100 lbs without restrictions or limitations through demonstrated safe lifting practices.
- Working knowledge of or ability to learn the proper use of an oxygen/acetylene torch.
- Working knowledge of or ability to learn the proper use of a MIG and TIG welder.
- Must be able to safely operate or have the ability to learn to operate gas powered equipment, such as augers, generators, compressors, skid steers, etc.
- Is required to possess a valid driver’s license in order to operate company vehicles.
- Utilize all safety related equipment without exception
- Understanding and possession of basic mathematics skills such as adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing.
- Must have a full range of motion in order to install and maintain signage.
- The ability to work in all weather conditions when necessary and tolerate the risk of exposure associated with an outdoor environment.
- Comply and adhere to all company policies, procedures and guidelines without exception.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the job.
Send us your resume
Fill out the form below to send us your resume today!