The service / installation technician installs signs as well as performs maintenance as required to the physical structure
Essential Functions of Position Include, but Not Limited to, the Following:
- The ability to work from elevated platforms up to 100 feet in height. Must be able to lift weight up to 100 lbs without restrictions or limitations through demonstrated safe lifting practices.
- Working knowledge of or ability to learn the proper use of an oxygen/acetylene torch.
- Working knowledge of or ability to learn the proper use of a MIG welder.
- Must be able to safely operate or have the ability to learn to operate gas powered equipment, such as augers, generators, compressors, skid steers, etc.
- Is required to possess a valid driver’s license in order to operate company vehicles.
- Understanding and possession of basic mathematics skills such as adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing.
- Must have a full range of motion in order to install and maintain signage
- The ability to work in all weather conditions when necessary.
- Comply and adhere to all company policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- High School or equivalent degree. (preferred but not required)
- Ability to communicate effectively with the external clients and the internal client at all levels of personnel.
- Highly adaptable to changing work environments.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks and assignments.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- CDL (A or B) (preferred but not required)
- Electrical License (or) Sign Specialty License (preferred but not required)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the job.
Call 517-784-3720 for more questions.